The access control security system is designed and developed to restrict physical entry to only individuals with authorization.
Many companies, government, and private companies have begun to use access control security systems to physically enter their companies.
Beyond the old security queues, access control systems can help any company improve operational efficiency and reduce costs by enabling integration with a wide variety of products and workforce solutions.
The following are various advantages of access control systems such as:
• Access control systems allow all your security to be centrally controlled
• Avoiding lost key problems
• Anyone without a Personal Identification Number, access card or right is prevented from accessing
• Assist you in managing site security with contract staff, or permanent staff who leaves
• limiting extensive knowledge of entrance codes or combinations
• Restrict car parking access to authorized personnel only
• Enabling restricted access, safety equipment, and stock – e.g. IT staff to the server room
• Improve staff management with reports that show staff movements and time
• Provides on / off-site system management and control
Therefore, no one except employees or visitors is allowed to enter the building from the start. Second, access control systems can protect against the spread of confidential information. High-quality access control products provide additional value and cost savings to your business.
Not only does not have a security access control system makes a company open to espionage, but it also opens up the real possibility of human error, as a means of violating the access control system.
At present, this system is widely used in hotels as virtual receptionists to cut your operational costs. By getting your own check kiosk at the hotel, you can easily save labor and additional costs at the same time.
Outstanding features of this system in the hotel:
• Automatic check-in process
• Allow guests to check-in to the room in just 2 minutes
• Easy to use large touch screen
• Accepts all major credit and debit cards
• Displays pictures of rooms that feature features
• Optional EFTPOS reader with PCI compliance
• Lower the room key or key card
• Standard 24 & 40 key drop module, more optional
• Interface for our keypad door lock or card writer
• Standard Receipt Printer
• Allow key retrieval after working hours
• Voice-assisted instructions
• Receive and arrange breakfast orders
• Kiosk remote management is standard
• Comprehensive ongoing services and support