There are several factors to consider when looking for the right ink for your specific printing needs. Opt for a printing liquid in accordance with the style of packaging and guidelines.
It also had to meet the changing needs of businesses and consumers. Videojet ink replacement, for example, chemically advanced and can be used in a variety of applications and substrates. Here are some pointers to help you choose the right replacement ink for your commercial printing needs:
Your printer's performance depends on the type of ink that you select. Choosing a poor quality fluid can result in printing issues such as coagulation, agglomeration or gel. As a result, the ink will build upon the printhead and disrupt the printing smoothly. This adversely affects the performance of the printer.
Choose compatible inks that help optimize your printer's performance and reduce downtime, repair or maintenance needs. Prefer replacement specially formulated ink that helps in reducing the duration and frequency of downtime.
Process Ink Research Development and Testing
Select the proper replacement fluid that has undergone rigorous development and testing process. These include:
- A seamless development process including a production testing environment, a complete simulation application, and environmental testing.
- Includes all analytical testing methods to assist in the evaluation of various types of substrates
- In accordance with safety and environmental guidelines such as VOCs, REACH, FDA and GMP
- The development process includes inspection of the customer field. This means customer participation during the testing phase to evaluate the performance of the ink on certain substrates or application.
- Advanced testing methods that help in overcoming the challenges of the largest coding and printing
The production environment in which the ink is produced plays an important role in how the liquid will stick to the substrate. Factors such as humidity, moisture, and temperature can have a significant impact on the durability and adhesion. Environmental manufacturing and curing and drying times must be taken into account when choosing the right type of ink.
Conditions relating to the manufacturing process can cause problems such as a code or transfer ink smudging. These aspects should be looked into when choosing to ink you want.